NSW/ACT Integrated Systems Account Manager
Full Time – Rydalmere, New South WalesAbout the business
Founded in 1998, NAS (National Audio Systems) is a respected Australian distributor and wholesaler of world-class professional audio and visual brands across Australia and New Zealand. With a clear goal to create a single source for supplying comprehensive audio and visual solutions, NAS is committed to ongoing investment that meets rapid industry growth and changing client requirements. Our vision for the future is to set the industry benchmark in Australia/New Zealand and beyond. About the role
Based in Rydalmere New South Wales, NAS Solutions are seeking a full-time Integrated Systems Account manager.
You will be part of a friendly, supportive, and awesome team.
Good communication skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are essential.
Experience in the professional audio industry is a must. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in commercial, installed, and pro audio sales. Key Accountabilities: Sales Strategy:
- Planning and forecasting product sales in coordination with the Sales and Product Management team.
- Assist in launching and demonstrating new products whilst driving the sales of these products to meet assigned targets.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback on a regular basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Implement key sales initiatives as directed by the sales management team.
- Develop and maintain key relationships within the NSW/ACT Territory.
- Coordinate and schedule training for dealers and their team members
- Collaborate with other team members as needed to ensure that divisional goals are met
- Attend key trade shows and customer meetings
- Some regional travel to meet customer needs.
The prospective candidate should be motivated, with strong customer orientation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales, Account management.
- NSW Drivers Licence
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to work well in both team and entrepreneurial environments
- Seasoned prospecting skills
- Sales planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of AV Installation and pro audio market
Interested? Great! We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your details.